• Memberships are purchased via Direct Debit through GoCardless and are valid immediately following purchase and are automatically renewed each month
• You are entitled to the stated number of floats per month for your particular membership as well as all other benefits as stipulated on the memberships page
• For platinum members who wish to share their membership, a named individual must be provided (name and email address) via email to Floating Point before this individual can take advantage. The platinum membership must be purchased by a single individual
• Memberships have a minimum 3 month period during which cancellation may not be made. Following this 3 month period, you can cancel the membership by contacting Floating Point.
• You can change your membership level after the initial three month period if you would like to upgrade/downgrade. Please contact Floating Point to arrange this.
• Gift vouchers are purchased via RoboVoucher
• ‘Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months after the purchase date or the opening of the centre (whichever is the later date)
• Gift vouchers are sent by email following purchase online or in-store
• Gift vouchers should be presented on arrival before your float
• You can either present a paper copy or if this is not to hand, you can simply provide the individual voucher number at reception which will be in the email the purchaser was sent
• The 3-float package works in the same way as the voucher package. Should you wish to purchase this in-store, you will be emailed your unique 3-float voucher for redemption in-store
• If, after your first float, you decide you would like to take advantage of the 3-float package, you can purchase at reception and the first float will be taken off your 3 float quota
• 3-Float packages are not shareable as they are designed to allow the individual to truly experience what floatation has to offer
Prices and Special Offers
• We aim to ensure all prices and website content are current at all times
• Special offers may change without prior notice so if you want to be sure of securing the special offer price, ensure that it is live on the website when you make your booking
• Booking cancellations should be made 24 hours prior to your session
• If you are more than 10 minutes late for your Float session, there is a chance that your Float session may need to be rescheduled or your session time reduced. This is to ensure that the clients who arrive on time do not wait longer than necessary to Float after your Float session.
• While we try to ensure the customer experience is flawless at Floating Point, should you have any complaints, please mention it at reception on the day or drop us an email
• We will endeavour to respond to your email within 24 hours and work the issue through to a satisfactory conclusion
• The minimum age to enjoy a floatation session at Floating Point is 16 years old.
• It is not recommended to enter the tank under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other illegal substances
• It is inadvisable to float if you suffer from incontinence, serious heart disease, epilepsy or chronic kidney disease
• Due to the required level of mobility to get into and out of the pod, unfortunately it is not possible to float if you are disabled (call for further clarification)
• For hygiene reasons, it is not recommended to float if you are menstruating
• We welcome all email enquiries and will endeavour to respond to all of them within 24 hours
• While every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all content on the website, some errors may occur and Floating Point is not liable for any perceived inaccuracies
• Your details will not be shared with any 3rd parties by Floating Point