Modern life can be fast paced and demanding, from work and family life to the constant demand for our attention via social media and technology. Rarely do we take time out from our busy schedules to truly do nothing.
Without balance in our lives, we are putting ourselves at risk of developing more serious conditions that can be detrimental to our overall wellbeing, emotional as well as physical.
Floatation therapy is the most powerful stress relief technique known. Floating has been shown many times (and in controlled studies) compared to bed rest is the most relaxing experience on earth. It has been said that just one hour of floating can have the restorative effect of four hours of deep sleep.
– Helps eliminate stress, Counteracts problems caused by poor posture, Promotes creative whole brain thinking, Increases concentration, Improves sleep patterns
Academics & Students
– Improves concentration, stimulates creativity, promotes clarity of thought process, aids accelerated learning, reduces cortisol levels relieving stress
– Deep muscular relaxation, accelerates healing of injuries, enhances performance using visualisation, eliminates fatigue, Improves oxygen circulation
Chronic Pain Sufferers
– Relieves pain, Fybromyalgia, arthritis, migraines, injuries etc. Increases production of endorphins, speeds the healing process, boosts immune function
– Alleviates stresses that gravity places on the body, enables relaxation, regulates sleep patterns, Increases the levels of feel-good endorphins, allows unborn child to share a unique experience with the mother
– Heightens creativity, enhances concentration, encourages creative thought processes, synchronises left and right brain, heightens visualisation
– Deep meditation, induces theta brainwave states, expands awareness, intensifies acuteness of all the senses, provides opportunity for new perspectives
There are countless benefits with floatation therapy, for more info see benefits of floatation.